We have the flexibility to convey your goods in a variety of ways. We are in the business of moving large volumes of products… quickly and efficiently.
We have two dock facilities as follows for multiple discharge services.
- Bulk Cargo – Capability of moving direct to truck to storage.
- General Cargo – With a 25,000 sq. ft. dockside staging area, we can handle goods of practically any scale.
HANDLING, STORAGE & BAGGING
In addition to its accessible location, we have 48 total acres of space and 2300 cumulative feet of river frontage. The Port boasts on-site warehouse capacity exceeding 14,000 tons, outside storage yards and complete fleeting and switching services are available. These features make Paducah an attractive – and economical – site for warehousing and distributing a wide variety of products.
- Multiple mooring facilities can simultaneously handle barges carrying different cargoes.
- Fully equipped for bulk and general products.
- Warehouse Capacities:
- Bulk – 14,000-ton capacity
- General Cargo – 70,000 sq. ft.
- Outside Storage: 100,000 tons on 27 acres with room to expand.
- Packaging Capabilities: Facilities and equipment for bagging, bundling, and repackaging.
- Around the clock switching service
- Lift capabilities of 53 short tons
- 70,000 square feet of Covered Storage
- 27 Acres of Outside Storage
- Bulk-Barge discharge by conveyor
- Barge loading/discharge via a LO/LO operation (containers, break bulk commodities, cylinders)
- Barge loading by conveyor (grain products)
- Service provided for Containerized, unitized, skidded, created, and steel items
- Bagging, bundling, and repackaging
- Other commodities handled include:
- Aggregates & Other Building Materials
- Fertilizers – Non-hazardous Dry Bulk
- Steel – Rolls & Beams
- Ocean-going Containers
- Agricultural Feeds, Supplies & Bulk Grains
- Palletized and unitized cargo
2000 Wayne Sullivan Drive
P.O. Box 2302
Paducah, KY 42002-2302